Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Lil Somethin' Extra


Okay so I absolutely ADORE Cookie Dough Bites. You know. . .those tiny chocolate covered pieces of fake cookie dough? They're so addicting. When I saw a recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies, with Cookie Dough Bites in them I did a double take. Like. . .you can. . .you can do that? Really? And they don't cook? I MUST TRY.

Soooooo that's what I did.
Unfortunately for some reason my cookies kept coming out dark and not cooked in the middle. *sigh* I guess that's what I get for being stingy and using margarine. Or maybe I can blame it on the humidity and heat? Yeah? I like that idea. HOWEVER they still taste amazing and that's all that matters right?


I just used a basic chocolate chip cookie dough recipe and added the Cookie Dough Bites along with the chocolate chips. Simple stuff= yummy cookie.


No comments:

Post a Comment